Tuesday, August 01, 2006

OK I'm In

Thanks for the e-vite ChrisB and for setting up these digs on blogger. We'll make the Old Dog do the My Space page. Can you say My Space on blogger? I was on My Space the other day and I felt like I was back in the 6th grade.

And not the good days in 6th grade like when I climbed the gym rope...

...but like every other day when I wasn't climbing the gym rope.

I love that gym rope. I wonder what ever happened to it.

bigDrag is a rock band. I've been spending some time adding tracks to our inital offering Me Drive Car designed by Chris, D, photos by MKS and the like...

I've expanded it into something wholly over which may get me fired from the band.

But hey, we can work it out here, right in front of y'all on the new blogger page.

I hope none of our ideas gets clogged up in this series of tubes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home